Here are a few reasons to seriously consider working at DeVil-Tech:
The Challenge: We take on some of the hardest challenges our customers are facing – what should the next amphibious vehicle look like? How do we make a global logistics system support deployed Marine better? How do we transition legacy applications to the cloud? Please contact us if you want challenges like these.
The Small Business Environment:
- No beaurocracy, so you have a direct line to company leadership.
- Excellent tools: Leading edge computer equipment, systems engineering and software development tools, and incidentals such as your own personal smart phone.
- Leadership: The ability to grow your own part of the company, your ambitions will be supported and nutured!
Also, our goal is to have a “virtual” infrastructure. Technology allows us to work were we need to, not some centralized office. We actively use Regus facilities, video teleconferencing, and cloud computing to give our employees facilities and tools world-wide.
The Benefits: Some think small businesses can’t offer benefits like large Fortune 500 companies. That is not true.
Here is a list of our major benefits:
- 100 % Employer paid
- Employee Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Medical Insurance
- Employee Short Term Insurance
- Employee Long Term Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Agreement (HRA) covering medical out-of-pocket expenses tax-free.
- Health Saving Plan.
- 401K Plan (1% 1:1 match, 2%-6% 2:1 match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Days Personal Vacation per Year
- 10 Federal Holidays
Be proactive! If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, or want to be the first considered for any future positions, please fill in the form below: